Downloading latest videos such as movies and songs has become very common these days. But sometimes, issues may arise while downloading the video file of AVI format, due to which the video is said to be partially downloaded one. When such video file is tried to play, some unknown error messages may arise!
Are you the one who is struggling with a partially downloaded or half downloaded file which neither allows you to open and play in our favorite player nor on other players? Let us assume that you are downloading an AVI file which has 4 parts. The downloading process went smoothly initially, but at the time of downloading the last part, it starts displaying the error message.
All this is because the last part of the file got corrupted. Do you go for the other source or do you download the entire movie again? Actually, you don’t need to do so. You can command to WinRAR to remove the error and continue extracting whatever there in the file by enabling “Keep Broken files” option. But, such video file can’t be played!
Well, there can be various reasons behind partial downloading of AVI video file such as:
- Network breakage or browser problems issue occurred while downloading the AVI video file
- Power cut-off or sudden system shutdown while downloading AVI video file
- Trying to play AVI file before its gets completely download on your system or any other device
A missing header is probably the main reason for this kind of issue. As header of AVI file contains file name, file size and other related details of video clip. If this header gets corrupted or damaged, then you can’t play such movie clips on any media player. If you want to make this AVI file playable, then you must fix file header using relevant AVI repair program.
How to Repair Partially Downloaded AVI File?
Whatever may be the reason is, partially downloaded AVI video file can be fixed with the help of appropriate video repair tool such as YupTools Fix AVI Application. It is perfect repair tool to fix incomplete files on both Windows and Mac system. In addition to AVI files, it will also helps to repair DIVX and XVID file formats. The toolkit’s powerful algorithms splits up the audio and video streams and fix the broken parts of a damaged file. This tool will even fix corrupted AVI video files stored on different digital storage devices such as external hard disk, computer hard disk, USB drive, memory card, iPod, etc. This tool is designed in such a way that it any user can easily use it without putting much effort on executing the software. Update more about the above mentioned issue through this site.
More about YupTools Fix AVI Wizard
- Software can be installed on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Win 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Server 2003 versions of Windows Operating system
- It can also be deployed on all Mac OS such as Mac Leopard 10.5, Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8 and Mac Mavericks 10.9
- Facilitated with “Preview” option, for the users to easily check the repaired AVI video content and ensure the fixed video file
- AVI file corrupted due to virus infection and bad sectors is also be fixed easily
- CRC errors will also be solved using this software
- It will even repair large sized video files
Tips to Keep in Mind!
- Take copy of videos before attempting to repair partially downloaded video flies
- Do not try to play AVI video file soon after its download wait for few seconds to get download completely
- Make sure that you are using high speed or good internet connection while downloading your beloved video files