Recovering of lost information has become more common now-a-days. Everyone will use PC to save their precious files it can be a video file or documents of different formats, in some cases loss of files from Mac system can happen due to:
- If you try to format Mac hard drive, there is a chance of losing some files from the drive accidently and repositioning already segmented memory drive to some more partitions will result in the loss of file from Mac
- Wrongful system termination when you are still working any file
- When you are accessing any file and when there is a sudden restarting of Mac system the file will be corrupted and user will n ot be able to find file anymore
- While transferring files from portable hard drives, and sudden removal of devices will lose some files
- Always, remember to check Trash Bin, so as to confirm that you have deleted files permanently. Even then if you have not found lost files you can calm down since, the files that go missing will not die out immediately, they will be there somewhere on the hard drive, only thing that happens it that the space occupied by those lost files will be visible to users. So minimize the use of disk from where you have lost files in Mac OS
How to recover lost files on mac issue can be solved by using YupTools Recover Deleted Files Mac is a skillful utility accomplished by our professional team as a simple user interface.
Supports External Recovery – In addition to the above main features, it will retrieve from on Digital Cameras, Memory Card types (SD / SDHC / SDXC / MMC / XD / Micro SD / Mini SD, CF, etc), MacBook pro, etc and will also recover files from variety of hard drives such as: SATA / ATA / SCSI / IDE and so on
Supports HFS+ / HFSX / ExFAT Recovery – This software will accurately restore the entire lost file from HFS+ / HFSX / ExFAT file system
Recover from Mac Volumes –formatted or reformatted volumes of Mac system can also be recovered using this software
Prolonged Compatibility – Tool is compatible with all the latest version of Mac (Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) / Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) / Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) / Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) / Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
User-friendly options such as “Preview” feature for quick preview of files after scanning files. Before restoration of files in memory drive this makes the software to be an outstanding from its competition in the market. An attractive “File Type View” and “Data Type View” option will allow the user to view recovered missing file so that search for a particular file / folder becomes easier.
In spite of having these many profits, tool provide “Save Recovery Session” to avoid user from re-scanning the application. Demo edition is very useful for the customer to check the performance of the software before purchasing a licensed version.