Due to various known or unknown reasons you might have deleted files from Windows system. But now you need not to worry about the erased files as now you can retrieve deleted file. In no time to resolve this issue you may start searching for the deleted file recovery software over the internet. You will get plenty of tools available, but how will you decide the suitable software which can recover your files. This might be head scratching moment for you, your situation will become still worse when you don’t even have backup of those files.
It is not easy for ordinary users to recover deleted files, so by understanding your problems, YupTools have come up with most reliable and excellent deleted file recovery software known as YupTools Recover Deleted Files, which is capable of recovering deleted files on Windows in short interval of time.
- Now you might be thinking once the files are deleted from the system, it is impossible to recover. But the fact is, deleted files are not erased from hard disk but only the reference to the file data in File Allocation Table or Master File Table is marked as deleted. It means that, you can recover deleted files with the help of efficient deleted file recovery software.
- Do not add new files to the same place where you have deleted the files, adding new files will overwrite the deleted files thereby decreasing the recovery chances.
File Deletion Reasons:
- Using “Shift + Delete” combination keys to delete the files from system, which in turn erases files permanently without storing in Recycle Bin
- Using untrustworthy Antivirus Software to scan the system drive can sometimes leads to deletion of healthy files along with the infected files without giving any notifications
- Sometimes you may unknowingly delete some important files rather than deleting unnecessary files causes loss of files from Windows system
- You may download bug infected files from untrusted websites that causes the severe attack of virus on Windows files, which results in deletion of files from hard drive.
- Partitioning or Repartitioning of the hard disk may sometimes delete the files from drive on Windows
- While transferring files from removable hard drives to your System or vice versa, instead of “send to” option you might accidentally select “delete” option, which results in deletion of entire files present on Windows hard disk
- Formatting the hard drive to increase the storage capacity of the particular partition on hard drive, may leads to deletion of entire files from hard disk
- Files gets deleted or lost due to abrupt system shut down at the time when the file is in active mode
Files may be gets deleted due to any of the above mentioned reasons, but don’t be worried about it. Using YupTools Recover Deleted Files any one can easily get back deleted files on Windows with utmost ease.
Significant Features of YupTools Recover Deleted Files Tool:
- Software is the most popular and award winning file recovery tool available in the market. It is the best solution for restoring deleted files with minimum effort on Windows
- Application is designed with integrated scanning algorithms to perform deep scan of entire hard disk within short time to regain Windows deleted or missing files
- It works on all versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, etc
- The tool is capable of recovering different types of files like image files, video file, video file, text files, audios, Office files, and many others
- It has an ability of deleted files recovery on various secondary storage devices like USB flash drives, Floppy disks, Pen drives, Memory cards, Compact Flash cards, and many more
- Use the demo version of this tool and check its recovery performance